Approved Health & Safety Representative Training
askOHS is approved by SafeWork SA to deliver levels 1, 2 & 3 health and safety representative training courses.
We deliver training in major SA regional centres and can also deliver training on-site for a minimum 8 / maximum 20 participants.
- Health & Safety Representative Training – Level 1 (5 days) Cost – $750.00 pp (+GST)
- Health & Safety Representative Training – Level 2 (3 days) Cost – $500.00 pp (+GST)
- Health & Safety Representative Training – Level 3 (2 days) Cost – $400.00 pp (+GST)
SafeWorkSA Training subsidy:
Your business may be eligible to receive funding from SafeWorkSA ($250) for each health and safety rep. who completes the 5-day course.Contact askOHS on 0449921919 or email email@example.com for more information about SafeWorkSA funding for health and safety rep. training
Please feel free to contact us for more information about the SafeWork SA training firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile: 0449921919.
Course Materials & Lunch:
Participants are provided with a set of bound course notes, copy of the SA Work Health Safety Act, Codes and Certificate. Participants are also provided with lunches for course duration.
Regional Health & Safety Course Dates:
Health & Safety Representative Training – Level 1 (introductory 5 day course)
- April 4-8 (Berri Riverland) CANCELLED
- July 18-22 (Mount Gambier)
Health & Safety representative Training – Level 2 ( 3-day course)
- April 27-29 (Berri Riverland)
- July 18-20 (Mount Gambier)
Health & Safety representative Training – Level 3 ( 2-day course)
- May 30-31 (Berri Riverland)
- July 25-26 (Mount Gambier)