Health and Safety Representative Training Courses (2017)
askOHS is approved by SafeWork SA to deliver health and safety representative training. We deliver training in Adelaide and in Country SA. We also deliver training on-site for a min 8/max. 20 health and safety representatives.
- Health & Safety Representative Training – Level 1 (5 days) $800 pp (+ GST)
- Health & Safety Representative – Level 2 (3-days) $500.00 pp (+ GST)
- Health and Safety Representative – Level 3 (2 days) 400.00 pp (+ GST)
Your business may be eligible to receive a training subsidy from SafeWork SA (Max. $100 per day) for each health & safety representative you enrol in one of our approved training courses.
Please feel free to contact us for more information about the SafeWork SA training subsidy email@example.com or mobile: 0449921919.
Each Participant receives a full set of bound course notes, a copy of the SA Work Health and Safety Act, Approved Codes of Practice and Certificate.
Level 1 – Health and Safety Representative Training (5-days)
- September 18-22 (Glenelg Golf Club)
- December 4-8
Level 2 – Health and Safety Representative Training (3-days: Adelaide)
- October 9-13
Level 3 – Health and Safety Representative Training ( 2-days: Adelaide)
- September 3-4
- December 3-4
Level 1 – Health & safety representative training (introductory 5-day course)
- November 13 – 17 (Port Augusta)
Level 2 – Health & safety representative training
- November 20-22 (Berri Riverland)
Level 3 – Health and safety representative training
- November 23-24 (Berri – Riverland)