Health and Safety Representative Training Courses (2017)
askOHS is approved by Safe Work SA to deliver levels 1, 2 & 3 health and safety representative training. We deliver training in Adelaide and in Country S. We can also deliver training on-site for (minimum 8 and max. 20 twenty health and safety representatives).
- Health & Safety Representative Training – Level 1 (5 days) Cost – $800.00 pp (+GST)
- Health & Safety Representative Training – Level 2 (3 days) Cost – $500.00 pp (+GST)
- Health & Safety Representative Training – Level 3 (2 days) Cost – $400.00 pp (+GST)
SafeWork SA Training Subsidy:
Your business may be eligible to receive a training subsidy from SafeWork SA (max.$100 a day) for each health & safety representative you enrol in one of our approved training courses.
Please feel free to contact us for more information about the SafeWork SA training subsidy at email@example.com or mobile: 0449921919.
Course Materials & Certificate:
Each health and safety representative receives a full set of bound course notes, a copy of the SA Work Health and Safety Act, Approved Codes of Practice and Certificate.
Course Dates & Locations:
Level 1 – Health & safety representative training (introductory 5-day course)
- September 18-22 (Glenelg Golf Club)
- December 4-8
Level 2 – Health and safety representative training (3-days)
- August 28-30
Level 3 – Health and safety representative training (2-days)
- September 3-4
- December 3-4
Level 1 – Health & Safety representative Training (introductory 5-day course)
- October 23-27
Level 2 – Health & Safety representative Training (3-days)
- November 20-22 (Berri – Riverland)
Level 3 – Health & Safety representative Training (2-days)
- November 23-24 (Berri – Riverland)