askOHS about designing and delivering a customised training course for your employees
Half-day WHS Training, complete a contact form and or call 0449 921 919 to organise a course for your business:
- Officers & Due Dilligence – WHS Legislation & Officers, Due diligence a practical case study, Strategies for Officers to assist compliance with due-diligence duty.
- WHS For Managers and Supervisors-WHS legislation, duties of managers and supervisors, Hazard & risk management
- Health and safety committees – WHS legislation, Functions of committee, Resolution of health and safety issues.
- Incident investigation & notification– Notifiable Incidents, Causes of workplace incidents, Conduct an incident investigation, Develop control measures to stop incident re-occurring.
- Workplace Inspections – Identify workplace hazards, assess risks and develop an action plan to control risks from workplace
- Manual handling (M. H.) – Conduct a manual handling risk assessment and develop strategies to control risk.
- Workplace Chemicals – Chemicals and the human body, Chemical risk assessment and controls.
- Asbestos– Identify asbestos in the workplace and develop an asbestos risk control plan.
- Plant Safety– Plant hazards and risks, conduct a plant inspection to identify hazards/risks, Develop an action plan to control plant hazards/risks.
- Heat Stress– Hot workplaces and risks to health, WHS legislation and hot workplaces, conduct a heat stress risk assessment and identify risk control measures
- Slips Trips and Falls– Causes of slips, trips and falls, conduct a risk assessment for slips, trips and falls in a workplace, Identify control measures for risk of slips trips and falls in workplaces.
- Workplace fatigue– Define workplace fatigue , Health and safety risks relating to workplace fatigue, risk assessment and workplace fatigue, risk controls for workplace fatigue.
- Workplace bullying– Define workplace bullying, risk assessment and workplace bullying, Policy for workplace bullying.
- Workplace Violence – Define workplace violence, assess risks and determine control measures re. workplace violence