askOHS was established in 2012 and is based in Adelaide, South Australia. Our goal is to provide your business with access to a team of experienced health safety advisers and health safety trainers to help you keep your workers and business safe.
In these harsh economic times we can provide your business with quality Work Health and Safety training and Consultancy Services at very competitive rates. Check out our website for more information or call to speak with one of our consultants:
Andrea Costa:0416 178 394, Sean Boyle:0409 095 110, Karyn Virgo:0412 695 404
askOHS has been approved by SafeWorkSA
to deliver Level 1-Health and Safety Representative Training.
askOHS can deliver health and safety representative training on-site or at one of our training venues in Adelaide, Berri, Mount Gambier, Port Augusta and Port Lincoln.
Contact us on mobile: 0449 921 919 or Contact us
to make a booking or to talk to one of our consultants about your health and safety representative training needs.
askOHS about designing and delivering a customised training course for your employees
Health and Safety Representative Training Courses (2018) askOHS is approved by Safe Work SA to deliver levels 1, 2 & 3 health and safety representative training. We deliver training in Adelaide and in Country SA and can also deliver training on-site for (minimum 8 and max. 20 health and safety representatives).
Health & Safety Representative Training Level 1 (5-days)
Cost – $850.00 pp
Health & Safety Representative Training Level 2 (3-days)
Cost – $550.00 pp
Health & Safety Representative Training Level 3 (2 days)
Cost – $450.00 pp
SafeWork SA Training Subsidy:
Your business may be eligible to receive a training subsidy from SafeWork SA (max.$100 a day) for each health & safety representative you enrol in one of our approved training courses.
Please feel free to contact us for more information about the SafeWork SA training subsidy at email@example.com or mobile: 0449921919.
Course Materials & Certificate:
Each health and safety representative receives a full set of bound course notes, a copy of the SA Work Health and Safety Act, Approved Codes of Practice and a certificate of attendance.
Course Dates & Locations:
Adelaide courses (CBD)
Level 1 – Health & safety representative training (5-days)
Level 2 – Health and safety representative training (3-days)
Level 3 – Health and safety representative training (2-days)
Country courses (Riverland & Port Augusta)
Level 1 – Health & Safety representative Training (5-days)
Level 2 – Health & Safety representative Training (3-days)
Level 3 – Health & Safety representative Training (2-days)
On-site half-day work health and safety courses. Simply complete a contact form , or call one of our consultants to book a course at your workplace. Andrea Costa: 0416 178 394 – Sean Boyle: 0409 095 110 – Karyn Virgo: 0412 695 404.
- Officers & Due Dilligence – WHS Legislation & Officers, Due diligence a practical case study, Strategies for Officers to assist compliance with due-diligence duty.
- WHS For Managers and Supervisors -WHS law, work hazards and risk assessment, Incident investigation.
- Health and safety committees – WHS legislation, Functions of committee, Resolution of health and safety issues.
- Incident investigation & notification– Notifiable Incidents, Causes of workplace incidents, Conduct an incident investigation, Develop control measures to stop incident re-occurring.
- Workplace Inspections – Identify workplace hazards, assess risks and develop an action plan to control risks from workplace
- Manual handling (M. H.) – Conduct a manual handling risk assessment and develop strategies to control risk.
- Workplace Chemicals – Chemicals and the human body, Chemical risk assessment and controls.
- Asbestos– Identify asbestos in the workplace and develop an asbestos risk control plan.
- Plant Safety– Plant hazards and risks, conduct a plant inspection to identify hazards/risks, Develop an action plan to control plant hazards/risks.
- Heat Stress– Hot workplaces and risks to health, WHS legislation and hot workplaces, conduct a heat stress risk assessment and identify risk control measures
- Slips Trips and Falls– Causes of slips, trips and falls, conduct a risk assessment for slips, trips and falls in a workplace, Identify control measures for risk of slips trips and falls in workplaces.
- Workplace fatigue– Define workplace fatigue , Health and safety risks relating to workplace fatigue, risk assessment and workplace fatigue, risk controls for workplace fatigue.
- Workplace bullying– Define workplace bullying, risk assessment and workplace bullying, Policy for workplace bullying.
- Workplace Violence – Define workplace violence, assess risks and determine control measures re. workplace violence